How can we help you?
- Carry out statutory audits of Indian Companies in compliance with the Companies Act, 2013 and related Statutes.
- Perform internal audits to ensure, efficiency of internal checks and controls and the implementation of management policies, review the internal control systems of the organizations.
- Carry out tax audits as per the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961 and to ensure the income-tax returns are submitted to the Revenue authorities in accordance with the income-tax regulations.
- Performing audits of other entities such as that of print media, banks etc.
- Regulatory Compliance Assessments.
Corporate Tax advisory and compliance
- Identification and implementation of tax planning opportunities for various entities under the Income-tax laws of India, so as to assess their income-tax liability.
- Tax assistance (along with tax experts of the host country) to various MNC’s in setting up a business presence in India to ensure that the investment structure is highly income-tax efficient, not only from an Indian tax view, but also from the perspective of the host country. This involves application of the principles of international taxation to the given facts.
- Assisting with appellate proceedings.
- Preparation and filing of income-tax returns for Companies and other entities with the Revenue authorities.
- Attending assessment proceedings before the Revenue authorities in connection with the income-tax returns filed.
- Advice regarding tax withholding compliances under the Indian tax laws to Companies and providing assistance in implementing the same.
- Representing clients before the Revenue authorities regarding search and seizure cases.
- Obtaining income-tax clearance certificates from the Revenue authorities for individuals settling outside India.
- Assistance in other procedural formalities under the income-tax laws such as obtaining a Permanent Account Number, Tax Deduction Account Number, etc.
- Preparing and filing quarterly withholding tax returns with the Revenue Authorities.
- To Advise on Transfer Pricing and related complainces of Income Tax Act, 1961.
- To Advise on taxation for non-resident.
- Issuance of Remittance Certificate.
Corporate Law Services
- Assistance in incorporation of Companies which includes obtaining the name approval, drafting of the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company, liaising with the Registrar of Company for obtaining the Certificate of Incorporation certificate, etc.
- Advice regarding the recurring compliances under the Indian Companies Act such as holding of the Board meetings, convening of General Meetings, forms and documents to be filed with the Registrar of Companies, etc.
- Providing Company Secretarial Services.
- Identification of issues such as managerial remuneration payable to directors, charges on properties, and advice on the implications under the Indian Corporate laws on such issues.
- Providing assistance in liquidating Companies under Companies Act, 2013.
- Assisting with compliance of provisions of the Companies act 2013.
- Advising potential investors on Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Policy of the Govt. of India.
- Advising on compliance requirements and recent amendments in law under the applicable indirect tax statutes including but not limited to:
- Service Tax.
- Providing advice to mitigate tax cost of Company's operations / specific transactions from an indirect tax perspective.
- Preparing and filing necessary returns under relevant statutes in relation to indirect taxes based on information provided by the Company.
- Assistance in representing the Company before the revenue authorities at the assessment stage in respect of assessments.
- Reviewing assessment orders passed by the revenue authorities and advising the Company management on the need to challenge such orders in appeal.
- Providing advice on reporting of statutorily required information.
- Payroll Processing.
- Maintenance of books of accounts.
- Investments recording – calculation of capital gains.
- Dividend recording and remittance of dividend etc.
- To provide Assurance serivces to Non - Government Organisations, Non - Profit Organisations, Trusts etc towards the disbursement and utilisation of Funds.
Exchange Control Services
- Advice on the exchange control laws applicable to Non-resident Indians.
- Preparing applications and processing the same from the exchange control authorities in India, as per the foreign exchange management act 1999, and rules framed there under.